Wednesday, October 3, 2007

First two pictures are in the airport bored. The toilet picture is because the water was actually that black brown color in Blarney. Ewwww! So Gross. The picture of me with what looks like a bong is actually my inhaler. Hahaha







I'm alive! So I thought I'd try out this blog thing. Ummm...I love Ireland and soon will go out exploring, pubbing, and dancing!!!! I like all of my classes but one which is the Irish Film History course so I'm going to drop it. It was torture! For two hours straight the teacher just talked about plots of Irish movies that I have never seen. It was hot and stuffy and everybody looked bored out of their minds. So it's going because I couldn't take it.

Tomorrow I will finally get to take my psychology class so that should be interesting. It's about a thirty minute walk to actually get there which is annoying. However the walk is pretty and I walk over a pedestrian bridge to get there.

Jennifer and I went to a philosphical debate about animal testing which was really interesting. The pro side was a brain doctor who tested on monkees to help cure diseases. The con was an alien looking man who had been imprisoned for blowing up animal centers. Both sides presented themselves really well which was good. However I'm still pro animal testing until they can come up with something better. The con side said that they were in the process of coming up with better ways. Well when the process is over then they can stop animal testing, I think.

Ok well I should go finish laundry. Adios everyone!

No comments: