Thursday, September 27, 2007

A blog of pictures! Yay!

The River Lee, a 5 minute walk from my apartment
The view across the river
Irish countryside
A cathedral in the city center of Cork
The chuch on campus
Another building on campus
Another picture of the music building. I have two classes in there. Yay!
A castle I discovered by accident
A little cathedral in Cork
Bed and Breakfasts in Cork
A building in the city of Blarney
Me with 2 of my roommates, Alison and Kate
Janelle and me with 2 of our roommates
Inside Blarney Castle
The view from the top of Blarney Castle
The stream on the grounds of Blarney Castle
The wishing steps. There is a legend that if you walk down them backwards and with your eyes closed, the witch of Blarney will give you your wish
A church on the grounds of Blarney Castle
Blarney Castle again
Another picture of the Blarney Castle

1 comment:

Janelle and Jennifer said...

I LOVE your photos, Jennifer! Ireland is SOOO beautiful!

Make sure you see The Book of Kells in Trinity College in Dublin!

Ed